OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2020

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2020 19:08:07 -0400
Different yet again! Everytime I hit its different.
Very few Killdeer. End of shorebird season....
Gadwall and Shovelers in. Loads of Great blue herons.
I think my highest count there. And one great egret.

Finally..... and after all those I had at oxbow the other day,
I was bound to get one here.

Good birding all. And happy global big day! My route is
planned. It will take me through different habitats of
Clermont.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini