OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2021

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2021 17:05:28 -0500
I wasn't expecting much with this late spring like weather.....and not
much. I will keep trying here as probably my best shot at loons for
Hamilton county. I am stuck at 198 for Hamilton. Clermont is East Fork.
Warren is Caesar creek. Clinton is Cowan. Highland county is the old
Stone Gravel pits. Learning the area. One of the goals of the big year.
Those are waterfowl spots.

Andrew joined me at Lake Barber. No Catbirds here. Finally a flock
of Juncos on a lawn. They moving later this winter?

Good birding and happy holidays!

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini