OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2023

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dan Best <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2023 13:26:07 -0500
Lynn, by closing the blinds, you may not be aware of the window attacks continuing. As long as the bird sees its reflection, the behavior is likely to continue. This means taking measures to reduce or eliminate reflection with coverings on the outside of the window glass. You may want to try screening, translucent plastic sheeting or fabrics that allow light to come in. Hopefully your view to your feeders is provided by another window(s).

Sent from my iPhone