OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2022

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2022 22:07:17 -0400
Mary and I got here around 4. A pleasure
Meeting many local birders and learning
About Sippo! YB Fly. And Black capped
Chickadees. That’s how far north we are.
I missed the Wilson’s. And I was told a
Golden winged around. Joy. Of course
I didn’t see….

The area we were all scanning at defies
A description. Dense is an understatement
To say the least. I had high hopes for at
Least hearing it. No…..

Since we stayed til past 8:00, we are going
To stay over in Canton, hit Sippo again
Wed. Morning. Then head to a hotspot
Or two in Carroll county - that would be
A new county for me! Then head home.

Good birding all.

Sent from my iPhone