OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2018

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2018 00:56:11 -0500
Dear Matthew Manon,

Our member, Matt Valencic and Geauga Park District naturalist, Linda Gilbert have developed this program to educate and encourage participation in eBird. After some more training and refinement, from Matt and Linda we hope to include it as an offering on our "Speaker's Bureau". Then we can take our "show on the road"!

Now I surely cannot speak for Matt and Linda but if there is a true interest and an audience for the eBird presentation we might be convinced to do a Columbus presentation.

For inquiries, you can contact us at [log in to unmask]

Jim Tomko, president, Audubon Society of Greater Cleveland