OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2017

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bill Whan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Whan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2017 15:55:41 -0500
While I was working at the OSU Museum, I found a typescript of an
article by Louis Campbell in Milton Trautman's papers. "Common Terns
Nesting on Little Cedar Point" is four pages in length, and describes
the eradication of large nesting site of common terns. I would be happy
to have it published, but I am not 100% sure it has not been
printed somewhere already. The first line starts "Ten miles northeast of
Toledo a peninsula consisting of marsh land...," and ends with "And that
apparently brings to an end the history of the nesting of the terns on
Little Cedar Point."
        If anyone can let me know if this paper is already published,
please let me know; otherwise I'll see that it's available for reading.
Thanks,
Bill Whan