OHIOAIR Archives

August 2009

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Herdlick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:34:13 -0400
Good morning to everyone!

I have a general question regarding the organizational structure at your institution.  I am looking at how you handle within academic affairs issues such as reduction in course load for faculty, overloads, adjuncts, how Deans' time is structured, and how Program Chair's time is structured.  Do these folks see a reduction in classes taught?  How is summer time compensated and do your schools have associate deans, etc.  I certainly am not asking for anything to do with salary figures, but just broader scopes.

Any help is much appreciated.
Thank you

Michael Herdlick
Director of Institutional Research