OHIOAIR Archives

November 2000

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Larry Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 09:55:26 -0500
Hello everyone!!

As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches, people across the country tend to think upon their lives and remember fondly those things for which they are thankful.  I'd like to share with you, if I may, some things for which I am genuinely thankful.

I am thankful...

 - that I am in good health (well, ok, good enough health!) and not living on the streets...anymore!  KIDDING!  ;-)
 - that I am the President of this fantastic organization!  (Thank you again!)  :-)
 - that I don't live in Florida so I would not get confused on which hole to punch or how hard I need to punch it!
 - that the IPEDS and HEI submissions are finished...for now!

Gee, I guess I'm thankful for many things!  But, I guess the thing I'm the most thankful for is that, through the use of technology, I can say to over 130 terrific people all at the same...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!

Enjoy!!!

Larry

PS-We are in the planning stage for the Spring Conference.  Becky and/or I will be in touch with you soon (perhaps next week) regarding the conference.  And, be sure to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade tomorrow morning to catch the Ohio University Marching 110!  Talk to you soon, have a great holiday, and be thankful!   ;-)