OHIOAIR Archives

September 1996

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stuart Terrass <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 1996 10:19:06 -0400
Good Morning All.

The Department Chairs of our science departments would like to know
how other small (under 3,500) liberal arts colleges handle load hours for
members of the science departments.  In particular, how do you assign
load hours for laboratory sections?  Please include computer science as
well as biological and physical science courses in this question.

I apologize for those of you that get the same question on a Registrar's
list.

Stu

Stuart M. Terrass, Registrar & Dir. of I.R.
Mount Union College
Alliance, Ohio  44601
1-800-992-6682     fax:  (330) 823-5097