OHIOAIR Archives

February 2004

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Petruccio, Diane" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:07:05 -0500
Is this something for Community Colleges only?    Diane

All I really need to know about life I learned from Noah's Ark:
     *Remember the ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic was built by
professionals.
       *Remember that the woodpeckers inside are a larger threat than the
storm outside.

There are many ways to measure success; not the least of which is the way
your child describes you when talking to a friend.
- Unknown