OHIOAIR Archives

July 2009

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"SCHNEIDER, WAYNE" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2009 07:32:11 -0400
Sandi,

Kent State has just implemented a Responsibility Center Management budget and we have had to do many of the things you are looking for.

Give me a call when you get a chance and we can discuss.

Do you work with Neil Stark?  Tell him I said "Hi".

Wayne
Director - RPIE
330-672-8225