OHIOAIR Archives

November 2012

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nancy Roszell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2012 16:27:47 -0500
Tom,
I have just completed such a project for a University of Cincinnati doctoral candidate, as an independent contractor.

I am interested in discussing the scope of the project with you.

My cell phone is 513-313-1292.  Please suggest a time for a phone conference.