OHIOAIR Archives

May 2000

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Marich, Fred" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 08:42:32 -0400
We here at Stark State College are using the ACT Student Satisfaction
Opinion Survey.
We use it every 3 years and have used it 5 times to date. It's an outside
reliable
validated instrument. We use the same survey the same way each time. The
43+1 question
survey provides us with much needed data and now after 5 times we have good
trend lines.