OHIOAIR Archives

March 2000

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 16:00:00 -0500
With a view towards accurate survey completion and reporting valid data to
external interests, we are seeking examples of relevant policies and
procedures.  If  your institution has formal policy statement(s) concerning
the external release or sharing of institutional data, I would greatly
appreciate your assistance via receipt of a copy, link, reference, or any
other information you can provide.

Thank you in advance for your help.  Please pardon any duplicate message
which you may receive as a result of postings on multiple lists.

Steven R. Hoagland, Ph. D.
Director of Institutional Research,
 Policy Analysis, and Planning
Walsh University