OHIOAIR Archives

October 2009

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
William Edward Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 2009 11:12:08 -0400
Andrea et al.,

BGSU just completed the 2005-2009 longitudinal data collection with the CLA.  Happy to discuss our experiences further with anyone who is interested.

Bill