OHIOAIR Archives

December 2001

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Fornof <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:58:51 -0500
Cathy,  let me correct our telephone conversation concerning methods of
calculating FTE.  Method 2 under graduate should be the same as
undergraduate. Method 3 is valid for either quarters or semesters.  Hope
this is clear and has not caused any trouble or confusion for you.

John Fornof
Analyst, Institutional Research RH 1937
The University of Toledo
2801 W. Bancroft Street
Toledo, Ohio 43606 - 3390

Voice:  (419) 530 - 1243    Fax:  (419) 530 - 1249

Email:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> edu