OHIOAIR Archives

May 2000

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Julia Carpenter-Hubin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 10:47:00 -0400
Hi, Larry,

My answers are 1 and 6.

Julie

Subject:    OAIRP Fall Conference
(Ohio AIR))
Date:       5/30/00 10:41 AM

Hello fellow OAIRPers!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend, even though the weather was $#@%
!

I finally heard back from the Embassy Suites and they told me that the original
date
we had sorta kinda settled on for the Fall Conference (October 20) is unavailabl
e.  So,
everyone get out your calendars and see what you think about October 13.

I know it's the Friday before a holiday (yes, Columbus Day is a holiday for some
 of us!), not
to mention the fact that it's Friday the 13th, so I don't know if that would be
a problem or not.
But, let me know what y'all think about the 13th.
That's the only date in October (on a Friday) that the hotel has open.

If that doesn't work, we will either have to look at another day of the week or
go into
November.  So, please take a few seconds to answer the following survey!  hehe

October 13, 2000 is a good day to have the OAIRP Fall Conference.

1)  Yes.
2)  No.
3)  I don't know.
4)  I would have to think about it.
5)  I'm not real good at making decisions.
6)  I tend to obsess over small details.
7)  What was the question again?
8)  All of the above!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Larry Hunter
1999-2000 OAIRP Vice-President