OHIOAIR Archives

November 2001

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robert Sheehan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:58:33 -0500
Doug (and others).  Sorry, I left out the title of the position (Research
Analyst) and salary range $37K-$50K for starting people.  Otherwise
commensurate with experience.  More information at:
http://www4.state.oh.us/jobs/applicant/results2.asp?postingID=37782

--
Robert Sheehan, Ph.D.
Associate Vice Chancellor for Performance Reporting and Analysis