OHIOAIR Archives

May 2001

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kimberly Lata <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 14:46:53 -0400
I think this sounds like a plan since it is often difficult to get away to
the longer conferences, and not just for work-related reasons.

Kimberly A. Lata
Institutional Research Analyst
Shawnee State University
940 Second St.