OHIOAIR Archives

June 2001

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Larry Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:02:51 -0400
It's never too soon to start thinking about next year!

Please read the attached e-mail I received from Jacque Frost regarding
serving on the Newcomers Committee for next year's AIR Forum.  She asked
me, among others around the country, to nominate a few people from
our group, OAIRP, who might be interested in serving on this committee for
the Toronto Forum.  I am not comfortable with that idea.  I'd rather you
"nominate" (i.e., volunteer) yourselves!  So, to that end, I am sending the
e-mail to you for you to read and ponder.

If you are interested in serving on this committee next year, please contact
Jacque directly by July 9, 2001.  Thanks!

Larry Hunter
2000-2001 OAIRP President