OHIOFIRE Archives

July 2000

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Michael L. Moberly" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
International Association of Campus Fire Safety Officials <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:25:00 -0400
Ohio University discourages the use of Halogen lamps.  However, they are
allowed if a guard covers the bulb.   Candles are strictly prohibited in all
residential facilities.

Michael L. Moberly
Fire Protection Coordinator
Ohio University