OHIOFIRE Archives

July 2000

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Billy Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
International Association of Campus Fire Safety Officials <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 07:40:44 -0500
I presently use TISCOR.  The program is windows based, with a hand held
Dolphin wand.
I highly suggest using a stand alone PC if you go with this program.  It
doesn't like being networked.
During an inspection by the State Fire Marshal and the Industrial Risk
Insurers, the printed reports proved their worth.  If you have any other
questions, please contact me.
B.J. Simmons

B.J. Simmons
Fire and Safety Coordinator