OHIOFIRE Archives

August 2001

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Michael J. Fox" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
International Association of Campus Fire Safety Officials <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 17:45:11 -0400
Our Radiation Safety department will not allow us to install the tritium
style because they say that there was a recent change with the NRC
regulations. I can't site what exactly changed, but Rad Safety says that we
have to pull all of our tritium signs out. I guess there have been some
incidents in NJ (go figure) of students breaking them open and being exposed.

MJF