PARTNERS Archives

September 2011

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Dale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2011 16:19:11 -0400
Oh -- one more thing. I have a new book out:
Free Burma: Transnational Legal Action and Corporate Accountability (University of Minnesota Press, 2011). I am using it in our course, and our other faculty members in this Globalization, Social Justice, and Human Rights network might find it interesting.

Thanks,

John

John G. Dale
Associate Professor
Department of Sociology and Anthropology,
Affiliate Faculty of the Institute for Conflict Analysis & Resolution, and
Associate Faculty of the Center for Global Studies
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MS 3G5
Robinson Hall B, Rm. 314
Fairfax, Virginia 22030 USA