PARTNERS Archives

October 2015

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ksenia Gerasimova <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 17:44:12 +0300
Dear Enzo and Roadney,

This year my Russian students are more active and there have been international discussions, with your kind help, which is a progress in comparison to last year, when they were shy and commented only among each other. One of my students suggested a discussion of a movie Civic Action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHRXGQhpib8

If you support, i might suggest him to post it in forum?
Best regards,
Ksenia