PARTNERS Archives

January 2000

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Rodney D. Coates" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 15:00:50 -0500
Steve...i am sorry about the problems you have had..Perhaps i am trying to
do too many things..

First of all here is the web link for the course:

http://www.wpunj.edu/cohss/sociology/soc399/

Follow this link and you will not ethe format, and the other procedures for
the class.  Now it is assumed that you as with other partners..will
introduce differences in your individual courses..which reflects the
flexibility of our model.  The problem at this point is with TopClass..the
student discussion listserv.  I think, and i may be wrong, that it requires
Vincent to sign us up..for it requires a username and a password.  I may be
wrong, however, as I am unfamiliar with TopClass. The problem is confounded
because Vincent is at Palacky University (Czech Republic) this semester..and
will not be online until Feb..2..and these questions will not be answerable
until he is up and on line..I hope this addresses your concerns..and again
forgive me for not picking up on your problems sooner..rodneycoates