PARTNERS Archives

November 2012

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2012 12:45:40 -0800
I would love it if Sarah and Enzo clarified for all of us so that we are
not giving our students contradictory information.

I met with one of the U Vic students from cultureal differences and human
rights yesterday and we proposed a meeting with all their group tomorrow.
They are talking about doing local...so it would be great to know what
other instructors are suggesting to students.

Georgia

> Sarah and Enzo, I just got this from my students..
>
> Could you please clarify..with your students...

> Rodney D. Coates
> Professor and Interim Director of Black World Studies

Dr. Georgia Sitara
Sessional Lecturer
Departments of History,
Women's Studies,