PHCREPS Archives

October 2005

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Colleen Riddle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:05:05 -0400
Dear Presidents and Representatives-
It's that time of year again... ELECTIONS and SLATING!!!  As bittersweet
as it might be, it is time for a new round of leaders to take over
positions within our chapters and throughout our Greek Community.  I am
asking you all to help get the word out about Panhellenic Executive Board
slating!  Delegates, you were provided with applications at Monday's
meeting as well as information flyers.  Please distribute those to chapter
members with high potential to do great things for our community.

Information and applications are available online at
http://www.orgs.muohio.edu/panhellenic/slating.htm
Presidents, If you could send this website out to your chapter listserves,
that would be a HUGE help!  Applications are also available outside the
Panhellenic office, 377 Shriver.

Final Reminders:
*Presidents- Some of you have contacted me about not being able to attend
slating on November 13th due to your own slating.  If you have not yet
contacted me, please do so... send a rep in your place!
*Delegates- If running for a position (AND WE HOPE YOU ARE:)) make sure to
find a qualified representative to fill in for you on the day of
elections.
*Time commitment on November 13th:  8:30am to approximately 5:30 or 6:00pm

Please contact me with any questions you might have!!

Sincerely,
Colleen Riddle

--
Colleen Riddle