PHCREPS Archives

November 2005

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Colleen Riddle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 21:18:39 -0500
Delegates-
This email was sent to me and I thought it sounded interesting... spread
the word to your chapter that they can make an easy 5-15 bucks!  See you
all tomorrow!
-cOLLEEN

Subject: We Need Your Help!
From:    [log in to unmask]
Date:    Fri, November 4, 2005 2:18 pm
To:      [log in to unmask]

Dear Colleen,
   I got your email from some girls in the Panhellenic Office in Shriver
after I asked them for their help. I am a research assistant for a
psychology study going on with a Miami professor, and we are in
DESPERATE need of participants for the next two weeks. It is a team
computer study looking at team collaboration in social psychology.The
study only takes 30 minutes of your time and it pays well, at least $5 for
coming and up to $15 for playing the game well.

  Here is where you could help us out. If you could spread the word around
to chapter presidents,sorority members and any other people who might be
interested, the money earned could be tallied up towards a certain
organization or group and once the experiment is over you or someone else
can come pick up the final amount and you will get a big fat check for all
of the people who participated. If certain chapters want to sign up
seperately they can each get seperate checks. Or if there is no interest
there, people can simply come in and earn easy money in a very little
amount of time. All they need to do is contact the other research
assistant, Ashley Piening at:

  So, if you could spread the word via e-mail over your list-serve and at
your next meetings that would be appreciated GREATLY!!
  The study runs at the following times:
  M 6-8, T & R 5-7, W 12-2, F 12-4
If need be most of these hours can be extended as we really need
participants. Our funding will stop as of November 15th, so we only that
short amount of time to get as many participants as we can...our goal is
175 people!

  Sorry this is so long, I would really appreciate your helping us out!
Feel free to email me or Ashley with any further questions or concerns!

 Thank You for time and help!
    Joanna Rankin
    Research Assistant

--