PHCREPS Archives

February 2006

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Shannon Pedrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shannon Pedrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:48:18 -0500
Presidents and Delegates,
Last night at our exec meeting following the panhel meeting, we discussed
providing snacks at each panhel meeting whether its a presidents meeting,
delegates meeting, or both presidents and delegates meeting. We think that
this will be an energy booster and will benefit our meetings! So, for the
rest of this and next semester, whichever suite we hold the meeting in
will be responsible for providing some sort of snack, whether it be
popcorn, cookies, cupcakes, apples with caramel dip.. ANYTHING! Feel free
to be creative with these goodies and bring as much or as little as you
want! Just please keep in mind that there at 17 delegates and 17
presidents, and 10 members of exec + April. At the next meeting in the
Delta Zeta suite, Panhel exec will provide the snacks so DZ's delegate
doesn't have to worry about bringing a snack.
Have a wonderful rest of the week,
Shannon

--
Shannon Kathleen Pedrick