PHCREPS Archives

November 2006

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 19:40:35 -0500
Delegates,
Please forward this message on to your 2 slating representatives ASAP!

Reminders:
*Dress is pin-attire (business casual/dress)
*Be in Richard Hall living room at 8:30am on 11/12
*You will be given lunch and there will be snacks/drinks all day for
during your breaks, so don't feel the need to pack
*It is NOT ok for a PHC exec candidate to be on any interview team...it IS
ok, however, to be interviewed by a team that contains a woman in your
chapter....please see attached document to find out which exec member you
are teamed with.
*Following the interviews, we will convene and make the slate/vote on the
slate.  I am approximating completing the process by 6pm.

Let me know if there are any questions/concerns.  Thank you so much, see
you on Sunday!

--
Melanie Nelson
President