PHCREPS Archives

September 2010

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Spreng, Larissa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Spreng, Larissa
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 09:06:16 -0400
Hi Panhel Delegates,

Below is the ACROPOLIS Application.  They are due by September 9th.  Please encourage members from your chapter to apply and let me know if anyone has questions about the event.  I'd be happy to share my experience as a past participant and mentor.

Thanks,
Larissa

Larissa Spreng
President | Panhellenic Association