RESCOMP Archives

July 2013

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dhananjai Rao <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Dhananjai Rao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2013 22:53:14 -0400
Thanks Dave. I will put together a draft and email it to you in the next
day or two.

From one of my earlier proposals (from 2008 or so) I came across the
following information: "Research Computing
Support (RCS) group that reach out to a larger scientific comm
unity, including the Central State University
(CSU), a historically black university in Ohio 70 miles from
Miami University."

Do you still have contacts with CSU?