RESCOMP Archives

February 2015

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Emma Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Emma Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2015 08:43:59 -0500
Hello,

How would you like to earn a few extra hundred dollars per day entering data for online businesses?
Wouldn't it be nice to sit at home submitting information for companies and get paid?
Numerous companies are looking for workers to submit information into online forms and they will pay you nicely in return.
You can get paid up to $50 per transaction.
Thousands of online businesses are desperately searching for workers to spread the word about their product.
Data entry workers are needed to submit their online ad information.
New workers do not need to have any prior experience as we provide you with a complete Step by Step guide to help you get started.
All that's required is a computer and access to the internet.
The great thing about this system is that it's available to just about anyone.
This is not your traditional data entry job. Most data entry jobs simply don't pay you this kind of cash.
You work whenever you want for as long as you want. The more you work, the more you earn!
All it takes is a couple of hours a day to earn a nice recurring income every single month.

If you need extra cash, act now...
Email me back and I will send you more information.

Best regards,
Emma Reed