RESCOMP Archives

May 2008

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Woods, David M. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Woods, David M. Dr.
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2008 14:58:27 -0400
Hi,

  This is pretty simple.  It looks like you already have an account on the cluster, which is the first step.

  If you want to use SAS with the graphical interface, there are extra steps when you connect to the cluster - let me know if you are using a Mac or a PC and I can send the specific steps.

  Once you are connected, do "module load sas" and then "sas" to run SAS.  If you will be doing some more extensive analysis that will run for several hours, let me know and I can explain how to run SAS in a batch job.

Dave

David Woods, Ph.D
Assistant Director for Research Computing
357 Gaskill Hall
Miami University
(513) 529-1857