RESCOMP Archives

April 2008

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Woods, David M. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Woods, David M. Dr.
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 08:59:50 -0400
Lisa,

  I'd be glad to help you get started using the cluster.  Would you like to meet this week?  My schedule is open after 2 PM tomorrow and most of the day Thursday and Friday.  For our initial meeting, I can give you an overview of the cluster and if you can tell me a little about how you will be using it, we can figure out what else you need to know to get started.

Dave

David Woods, Ph.D
Assistant Director for Research Computing
347 Gaskill Hall
Miami University
(513) 529-1857