RESCOMP Archives

July 2014

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Mueller, Jens Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Mueller, Jens Dr.
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2014 08:36:34 -0400
John,

I've marked the nodes offline so no new jobs can run once the current ones
have completed. When the running jobs do have completed I will put the
reservations in. It's difficult to predict how long individual jobs take to
complete because very often users request more wall time than what they will
eventually need.

Jens