RESCOMP Archives

February 2009

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Woods, David M. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Woods, David M. Dr.
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2009 10:04:33 -0500
Hi,

 We're having problems with the parallel file system that holds all of the home directories on the cluster, which is causing the problem you are seeing.

 I'll send an update when the issue is fixed.

Dave

David Woods, Ph.D
Assistant Director for Research Computing
357 Gaskill Hall
Miami University
(513) 529-1857