RESCOMP Archives

August 2010

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Yang, Yunhuang" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Yang, Yunhuang
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2010 14:40:54 -0400
Hi,

I got a problem with xplor calculation right now. We used to have a script named as sa_for_AS.inp in the directory:/software/autostrructure/AutoStructure-2.2.1/lib/. When we run this script for monomer and dimer, we need to modify it. I don't have the permission to do that right now. Could you please change the permission of that folder for me?

thanks,

yunhuang

Yunhuang Yang, Ph.D
Miami University in Oxford