RISE Archives

November 2006

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Shana Granger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 11:58:27 -0060
Red Reef Labs For New Manufacturing and Distribution Contract In China!

Compxany red Reef Laboratoiries Inc.
STOCK: RR EF
Price: $0.55
Recommendation: ST RO NG B UY

RREF has just agrieed to the terms of a new manufacturing and distribution
contract for BioClear(tm)FF. With all the ngews on RREF and it expansions
as well as new applicatons for its prodlucts we expect to see more of this
type of contract going in place and expandng the market for this inncovative
companry.

RREF is pricwed to buy and holding a steady price. We believe with news like
this and up coming announcemenats of more contracts and the soon to be
established lab facilities in Louisdiana and the upcoming satellite labs that this
stxocks pricee will bring great returns for its inavestors.

Get on RREF Wednesday, November 1, 2006

I hope it was a helper.I'll email you later this week.

Shana Granger.

elizabeth's spirits were so high on this occasion, that though she did not often speak
colonel fitzwilliam seemed really glad to see them; anything was a welcome relief to him at
"and so was i."dancing, he was perfectly indifferent to it; that his chief object was by delicate attentions to