RISE Archives

January 2006

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nelly Zamora <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:17:39 -0500
Instant branded software download
http://reparation.beststorediscount.com/

Fashion is something that goes in one year and out the other.
The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.
It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid.
All sins are attempts to fill voids.
I just need enough to tide me over until I need more.
Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life.
Grasp the subject, the words will follow.