RISE Archives

November 1996

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Barbour Nancy E <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 17:20:35 -0500
I think the videoconference went quite well at Kent...I was very
impressed with the material and presentation. I was introduced, but
was not really sure of what else I needed to share with the
audience. The facilitator didn't seem sure either. Some of the
questions had to do with what incentives or disincentives there were
for being part of the evaluation process. I did my best to answer
accurately. What is the scoop about the cameras? I am not clear on that...