RISE Archives

December 1996

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rhonda Via <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 1996 11:42:16 -0500
Just a reminder -

Our meeting will be next Thursday, Dec. 12th in Columbus at COSERRC from
10:30 to 4:30.

We need everyone on our evaluation team to attend.  We will go over the
exact procedures to be followed, etc.  We will show you a tape, plus we'll
hand out more blank tapes for your camcorders.

Directions to COSERRC, 470 Glenmont Ave.:

315 North to Henderson.  Go right.
Go to High Street.  Go right.
Go approx. 3 blocks to Glenmont Ave.  Go left.
Go 1 1/2 miles and COSERRC is on the left.  It looks like an old Elem. School.
Park in back.  There will be a sign in the building to tell you where to go.

ALSO!!!  I'm expecting a faxed map from COSERRC, too.  I'll send that to
you as soon as I get it.

RVia