RISE Archives

November 2017

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2017 09:31:47 -0600
Did you hear about debt fund investing ?

It sounds pretty complex but actually it might be the easiest form of investing I have ever come across, and the returns are equally astonishing.  There is a free webinar on the 21st the explains everything and I wanted to make sure I got you access to it.

DETAILS HERE: - - http://cl.S10.exct.net/?qs=f7055145c8e93bfffbf7688ca3549b32dfb8deb58b274dc7d7c84d71ddcac5d0dc0e9f7670dcf7a52bd3444f064556b0

The team at EquityBuild has mastered the formula, and churned out more than a thousand deals, structuring the model so that they have LITERALLY a 100% success rate (no foreclosures EVER).  Like I said the biggest shock to me is how incredibly easy it is for investors like us to participate so I sincerely hope you take a few minutes and review it.  The expert team will walk through EXACTLY how EquityBuild does it, and more importantly how WE can do it.

Use this link to claim the extra thank you bonus I negotiated for us in my network: - -  http://cl.S10.exct.net/?qs=f7055145c8e93bfffbf7688ca3549b32dfb8deb58b274dc7d7c84d71ddcac5d0dc0e9f7670dcf7a52bd3444f064556b0

Thanks again and I really hope to see you on there.  Have a great remainder of the holidays and an even better upcoming year!

Best Wishes,

- Stephan

This email was sent by:
The Real Estate Networking Group