RISE Archives

April 1997

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Doris Bergen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 20:59:00 EST
Maria: I have two new contact people for you instead of Slyvester (he has left)
;Their names are Laura Holliwicki 614-846-0923 and DeAnna Hall 614-297-0774.
These two people will be doing the coaching in the south east. Please call them
to find out when they will be at our research sites. Michelle sent me a list
of workshop sites also. Do you want it faxed to you?

Everybody: I hope your data collecting is progressing well. Please let us
know if any problems. I will have comparison site interview telephone calls
for you to make for at least one site each. These do not need to be taped; just
write notes.

Suzanne and Anne: How about looking in your phone book and picking a few center
sfor me to call to ask about being comparison sites. As of this time I still
don't have any in n.w. area. DB

IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR ALL:  THE SERRC IS BUSY AGAIN ON THE THURSDAY WE WANT
TO MEET. THEY HAVE TIME ON TUES OR WED. WOULD YOU RATHER CHANGE THE DATE AND
GO TO THE SERRC OR KEEP OUR DATE AND GO BACK TO ARPS? PLEASE ADVISE QUICKLY.