RISE Archives

July 2017

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2017 09:10:30 -0600
Hey guys,

Our call starts in just about an hour at 2:30PM west coast time and I wantt to confirm you have all the details you need to LOG ON.

The link to join is HERE: http://cl.exct.net/?qs=b320e010c0e619294bb6ef6f11c872f8dda87aa2d054236c9c052b37b4d31ebb461b41dc3ddda38cbd8bd4b5179625f2

I know you might hear this a lot but I can promise you that today is NOT an exaggeration, not a joke, and certainly not anything to take lightly.  Today we will be offering up the FINAL opportunity for any of us as investors to cash in on the real estate model that has generated a perfect payment track record on literally more than a thousand deals, and even learn how the experts are using the new loophole to literally TRIPLE profits.  You and I have been through a lot of ups and downs in the markets the last several years and thankfully we have come out on top.  This webinar today is truly a KEY PIECE in making sure that we continue to do so and that we are all fully prepared for whats
 coming and able to capitalize on it and profit from it.

I really hope that you will use the link and RSVP so even if you miss it LIVE you can at least access the free replay, I promise you it will be more than worth it, USE THIS LINK TO RSVP:  http://cl.exct.net/?qs=b320e010c0e619294bb6ef6f11c872f8dda87aa2d054236c9c052b37b4d31ebb461b41dc3ddda38cbd8bd4b5179625f2

I again sincerely thank you for being part of my network and all that you do and I truly hope you will get this information while the opportunity is still possible.

- Stephan

Update Your Profile: http://cl.exct.net/profile_center.aspx?qs=7b39852f3137d9bded6bad8301d08ea4eff795bd3fc5c4355771374a183e549c168dc9da9e1441a6532080879b8ccf45
This email was sent by:
Legendary Coaching Inc