RISE Archives

July 2017

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Monica Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2017 12:31:53 -0600
Happy 4th of July !

It's such a special time of the year for me not only because we're celebrating the birth of our country, but for me it's also a celebration of the birth of my soon to be 5 year old son Sebastian=)  Have a truly awesome night tonight and an even better remainder of 2017, we really are thankful to be a small part of your network and have you be a big part of ours.

With that in mind this year for the first time ever we REALLY wanted to have a special celebration and give everyone something you can really be proud of just like we are all proud of this wonderful country we call home.

Our Webinar celebration with ALL the top experts in real estate in finance that we have access to is going to be this coming Thursday July 6th PLEASE CLICK HERE TO RSVP:  http://cl.exct.net/?qs=f05896388fa3f2c6a9fd7dc9a33b36102a30643a39617c2f512a3b201b54a50613a04ddb32f307a6f88248a6c4b02653

This will be more in depth and hopefully more beneficial to you than any webinar we have ever been a part of.  We have seriously spent months preparing for it and researching EVERYTHING that is happening in the markets right now to develop what we believe is the perfected strategy to encompass everything you need to know as an investor and as a professional in the real estate sector right now so I really hope you can come, have some fun, and celebrate with us and ultimately walk away with some new resources you can use to benefit yourself and your family long term.

I PAID FOR YOU TO HAVE FREE V.I.P. ACCESS USE THIS LINK TO CLAIM IT - http://cl.exct.net/?qs=f05896388fa3f2c6a9fd7dc9a33b36102a30643a39617c2f512a3b201b54a50613a04ddb32f307a6f88248a6c4b02653

Have a great weekend an awesome and fun holiday and PLEASE show up with us after the holiday so we can show you some amazing loopholes that the top real estate investors using to create wealth and monthly cash-flow with the type of ease that even we never knew was possible!

Best Wishes,

- Monica and The Entire Real Estate Networking Group Team!

Update Your Profile: http://cl.exct.net/profile_center.aspx?qs=7b39852f3137d9bded6bad8301d08ea4eff795bd3fc5c435fed3f2146083839ff13991f2d32c00ee3a100397db8a76b8
This email was sent by:
Legendary Coaching Inc
13213 Blue Sky re