SCHPSYCH Archives

November 1999

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sharon Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 08:27:53 -0500
School Psych. Students:
I have almost finished DIBELS at my schools for the fall, but in the winter
and spring there will be more opportunities at South Lebanon Elementary and
Morrow Elementary.  If anyone is really anxious to learn it, I could use
one or two more people sometime in the next week or so.
Sharon Barnett