SCHPSYCH Archives

February 1998

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 21:55:18 EST
After receiving two viruses last year from McGuffey's lab (as a gift for doing
GA work at school and at home), I, personally, would recommend virus protection
, especially if you are very worried about losing your info.  We have Nortons
which gives updates for viruses over the Internet.  It was about $40 something
at Shriver which is worth it to me.  It also does diagnostics.  You may also wa
nt to see if you can get a copy of this or Solomon's from the computer lab or
help desk.  I believe that they used to give out Solomon's (also protection) fo
r free.  Just my opinion.