SCHPSYCH Archives

September 2004

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Shriberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:54:37 -0400
To all in the group counseling class,

I am writing bearing good news!  Assuming no objections (if you have an
objection, please let me know ASAP), we are now free of the artic tundra
that is Irvin Hall in the nighttime!  I have arranged for our class to be
moved to Upham 249 starting next Wednesday night.  I think everyone knows
where Upham is, but if not, you can head over with me at 5:15 or find a
buddy!  I think this will make everyone warmer, and warmer students (and
professors) are happier students!

--Dave